2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Specifically, at different times, LIVE Church may collect all or some of the following information from its Internet site:
2.1 Statistical Information
LIVE Church collects statistical information regarding the use of its Internet site. This collection includes your computer's Internet Protocol (IP )address and the date and time of your visit. This information is collected to provide LIVE Church with information about the use of its site and to help it maintain and develop the site to provide better information to users.
You can prevent this collection of information by disabling your web browser from accepting cookies. This will not prevent you from accessing the LIVE Church Internet Site; however it may prevent you from utilising all the features in the LIVE Church Internet Site.
2.3 Requested Personal Information
You may be requested to provide LIVE Church with personal information including your contact details and e-mail address so that we can send you a newsletter, receipts for donations or further information about LIVE Church opportunities or if you want to have access to specific services for registered Users, Volunteers or Members. Personal information will only be requested if it is necessary to provide a service to you.
In this instance you should read LIVE Church Use and Disclosure policy in clause 3.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE
LIVE Church will not use or disclose, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the use or disclosure of, information provided by a user to LIVE Church Internet site for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection (a 'secondary purpose'), except to the extent:
- that the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and that you would reasonably expect LIVE Church to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose;
- that you have consented to the use of the information for the secondary purpose;
- that information provided by you, including information relating to transactions, may appear in aggregate form for the purpose of providing statistical information within LIVE Church or to third parties. This information will not identify you;
- necessary in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and LIVE Church;
- that LIVE Church has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
- required or specifically authorised by law; and
- provided in co-operation with any governmental authority.
4. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Where LIVE Church collects information from you, we will provide you with access to your information at your request except to the extent that:
the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the information relates to existing legal dispute resolution proceedings between you and LIVE Church, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- providing access would reveal the intentions of LIVE Church in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations.
Where information about you is found to be incorrect, incomplete or out of date, LIVE Church will correct, update, erase or amend the information as appropriate.
5. LINKS FROM THIS SITE
LIVE Church acknowledges that security is important. LIVE Church stores your personal information in secure environments to safeguard it from misused, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
By using the LIVE Church Internet site you agree that he Internet is inherently insecure. LIVE Church will use its best endeavors to secure your personal information and cannot provide any definitive assurance regarding security of personal information. By accessing the LIVE Church Internet Site, you acknowledge that LIVE Church will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
8. FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS
LIVE Church Team